Customer Premises Equipments & Terminals Lab Division
- ‘CPE&TL’ is a division in TEC established with the objective of setting up of a dedicated Customer Premises equipments and Terminals Lab in order to enable testing of CPEs and Terminals:
- The division has mandate to equip the Lab to have testing facilities for Customer Premises Equipments and Terminals including Interface Requirements for Routers, Telephone Instruments, Modems, Faxs, PBXs and other Network elements.
|Designation||Address and Contact Details|
|Deputy Director General (CPE&TL)||Telecom Engineering Centre,
e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Director (CPE&TL-1)||Telecom Engineering Centre,
e-mail id: email@example.com
- Establishment of CPEs Lab
- Setting up of State of Art testing facilities for Interface Requirements for CPEs and Terminals
- Participation & inputs to ITU-T SG12 National Working Group
- Technical inputs to various other departments and organisation viz, DoT, BSNL, MTNL, ISO and carrying out technical interactions with ITU, APT, TRAI, TDSAT, DSIR, DIT, TDB, NDMA, BIS, TCoE and other telecom stake holders.
Contact details for further information:
1. Sh Shakeel Ahmad, DDG (CPE&TL), firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Sh Pradeep Kumar Mishra, Director (CPE&TL), email@example.com