Terrestrial Wireless Access (TWA)
‘TWA’ division deals with Mobile Access Technologies & Core Networks related to:-
- CDMA 2000 1 X and its derivatives such as EVDo Rev A etc.
- WCDMA ( Including HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA+ etc.)
- WIMAX & its variants
- Any other development in Mobile Access Technologies.
- Numbering Plan GSM & its derivatives like GPRS, Edge etc.
- Participation & inputs to ITU-T SG13 National Working Group.
- Technical inputs to and attending meetin with various other departments and organisation viz, DoT, BSNL, MTNL, ISO and carrying out technical interactions with ITU, APT, TRAI, TDSAT, DSIR, DIT, TDB, NDMA, BIS, TCoE and other telecom stake holders.
- Technical support with regards to validation of mobile projects of BSNL / MTNL.