What's NewTendersLatest Discussion TopicsEvents

Standard on IP Interconnection between Service Providers networks released by TEC

TEC has released the standard for IP based interconnection between service providers networks. The standard deal with the requirements for interconnect. Traditionally telecom network interconnection w... »

S&D Division has been redesignated as IoT

The Service and Development (S&D) division  has been redesignated as Internet of Things (IoT) division »

M2M/IoT Technical reports released on 20-11-2015

Release of Technical Reports in M2M domain on 20-11-2015 (click for report) (click for photo) »

New GR on Self Supporting Mast

Telecommunication Engineering Centre (TEC) is formulating   a new GR for Self Supporting Mast as per the concept of Everything on Tower (EOT) to provide uniform cost effective solution for Broadband i... »

Budgetary Estimate invite

 A SAR Lab is proposed to be set up at RTEC, Mumbai and Project Estimate is under preparation, hence, RTEC Mumbai invites budgetary estimate from all interested parties (click here for detail) »

Inviting comments from Stakeholders to frame technical audit methodology for assessing domestic value addition under PMA

An interactive session/ meeting on said technical audit methodology has been held on 9th July (Thursday), 2015 with Stakeholders/Vendors/domestic manufacturers of those products. (click here) »

Inviting comments from Stakeholders to frame technical audit methodology for assessing domestic value addition under PMA

An interactive session/ meeting is  re-scheduled on 9th July(Thursday), 2015 with Stakeholders/Venders/including domestic manufacturers (clickhere) »

Inviting comments from Stakeholders to frame technical audit methodology for assessing domestic value addition under PMA

The Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communication &IT, Government of India notified a policy for providing preference to domestically manufactured electronic products in Governme... »

Queries regarding accredited Labs

Queries regarding accredited Labs »

Hon’ble MOC & IT has released Technical report

Hon’ble MOC & IT has released Five Technical Reports of TEC in a function in Vigyan Bhawan on 12th May 2015. These Technical Reports are on M2M enablement in Power, Automotive (Intelligent T... »

Page 8 of 9«6789

Oh bother! No topics were found here!

  • It is proposed to hold a Sub-DCC and Manufacturers’ forum meeting jointly on 18.07.2018 at 11.00 AM in the Samwad Committee Room, 3rd Floor, TEC, New Delhi to discuss the following draft GRs:

    1. 100G Ethernet Traffic Analyzer (Hand Held Model)
  • It is proposed to hold the DCC Meeting of “IT” division on 28th March, 2018 in New Committee Room, 3rd Floor, Telecom Engineering Centre, New Delhi at 10.30 AM to discuss the  following Agenda Items:

    1. GR  of Network Function Virtualisation Infrastructure(NFVI) and Virtualisation Infrastructure Manager(VIM) 
  • It is proposed to hold the DCC Meeting of “IT” division on 14th March, 2018 in New Committee Room, 3rd Floor, Telecom Engineering Centre, New Delhi at 11.00 AM to discuss the  following Agenda Items:

    1. Revision of GR on Unified Threat Management 
    2. Revision of GR on Ethernet to E1 Converter
  • It is proposed to hold a joint Sub-DCC and Manufacturers’ forum meeting of IT division on 30th January’ 2018 at 11 AM in the Samwad Committee Room, 3rd Floor, TEC, New Delhi to discuss the following draft GRs: 

    1. GR on Unified Threat Management (No. TEC/GR/IT/UTM/-010/02 XXX 2018)
    2. GR on Ethernet to E1 Converter : TEC/GR/IT/DCA-023/03 XXX-18
  • A “Sub DCC cum Manufacturer Forum” meeting of NGS division is being scheduled to be held on 29th JANUARY, 2018 at 10 : 00 hrs . in ‘SAMWAD’Room ( new Committee Room ) , 3rd floor, TEC, K . L . Bhawan, Janpath, NewDelhi . In this meeting following Documents will be discussed – 

    1) IR on NETWORK-NETWORK INTERFACE for Session Border Controller (SBC)(review)

     2) GR on “SESSION BORDER CONTROLLER ” (review)

  • It is proposed to hold a DCC meeting of Radio on 16th January’ 2018 at 11 AM in the Samwad Committee Room, 3rd Floor, TEC, New Delhi to discuss the following draft GRs: 

    i. Mobile Radio Trunking Communication Equipment (No. :TEC/RS/IR/ MRT-001/01/DRAFT-17)

    ii. Mobile Radio Trunking Subscriber Unit (No.: TEC/RS/IR/MRT-002/02/DRAFT-17

  • It is proposed to hold a joint Sub-DCC and Manufacturers’ forum meeting on 12th January’2018 at 11 AM in the Samwad Committee Room, 3rd Floor, TEC, New Delhi to discuss the following draft GRs: 

    1. Self-Supporting Metal Free Aerial Optical Fibre Cable (For Hilly & Rural Areas) (GR No. GR/OFC-02/03.SEP.2003)
    2. Self-Supporting Metal Free Aerial Optical Fibre Cable (For Urban Areas) (GR No. GR/OFC-12/01.JUN.2005)
    3. Optical Fibre Drop Cable for FTTH applications.
  • It is proposed to hold the DCC Meeting of “Radio” division on 15/12/ 2017 in SAMWAD Committee Room, 3rd Floor, TEC, New Delhi at 10.30 AM to discuss the  following Agenda Items:

    i. Mobile Radio Trunking Communication Equipment (No. :TEC/RS/IR/ MRT-001/01/DRAFT-17)

    ii. Mobile Radio Trunking Subscriber Unit (No.: TEC/RS/IR/MRT-002/02/DRAFT-17)

  • It is proposed to hold the DCC Meeting of “IT” division on 12th  of October, 2017 in New Committee Room, 3rd Floor, Telecom Engineering Centre, New Delhi at 11.00 AM to discuss the  following Agenda Items:

    1. Revision of IR on IVRS  (Interactive Voice Response System)
    2. Revision of SR on ACS   (Audio Conferencing System)
    3. Revision of GR on Server.
  • A DCC (Development Coordination Committee) meeting of NGS division is being scheduled to be held on 13th September, 2017 at 14:30 hrs. in ‘SAMWAD’ Room (New Committee Room), 3rd floor, TEC, K. L. Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. In this meeting following GR/IR will be discussed-

    (1) GR on “PRIVATE AUTOMATIC BRANCH EXCHANGE” (GR No. TEC/GR/SW/PBX-CPA/01/FEB-09)

  • A “Sub DCC cum Manufacturer Forum” meeting of NGS division is being scheduled to be held on 30th August, 2017 at 14:30 hrs. in ‘MANTHAN’ Room (Old Committee Room), 3rd floor, TEC,  K. L. Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. In this meeting following GR will be discussed-

     GR on “PRIVATE AUTOMATIC BRANCH EXCHANGE”    (GR No. TEC/GR/SW/PBX-CPA/01/FEB-09)

  • A DCC (Development Coordination Committee) meeting of Transmission division is being scheduled to be held on 25th August, 2017 at 11:00 hrs. in ‘SAMWAD’ Room (New Committee Room), 3rd floor, TEC, K. L. Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. In this meeting following GR/IR will be discussed-

    (1) GR on Multi-service Optical Transport Network (OTN) Platform with DWDM Bearer Transport System for Metro and Core Network Application (TEC/GR/TX/OTN-001/02/XXX-17)

  • A SUB DCC cum Manufacturer Forum” meeting of FN Division is scheduled to be held on 18th August, 2017 at 02:30 hrs in Samwad (New Committee Room), 3rd floor, TEC, K. L. Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. In this meeting following documents shall be discussed.

    (1) GR document on “Electronic Telephone Instrument” (GR no. TEC/GR/CP/TEL-002/05/JAN-10)

  • A DCC (Development Coordination Committee) meeting of NGS division is being scheduled to be held on 17th August, 2017 at 10:30 hrs. in ‘SAMWAD’ Room (New Committee Room), 3rd floor, TEC, K. L. Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. In this meeting following GR/IR will be discussed-

    (1) GR on “PRIVATE AUTOMATIC BRANCH EXCHANGE” (GR No. TEC/GR/SW/PBX-CPA/01/FEB-09)

    (2) IR on “PABX FOR NETWORK CONNECTIVITY” (IR No. TEC/IR/SW/PBX-004/03/MAR 2015)

    (3) IR on “SIGTRAN” (IR no. TEC/IR/SGT-SIG/02/ JAN-12)

  • It is proposed to hold a joint Sub-DCC and Manufacturers’ forum meeting on 11th August’2017 at 11 AM in the Samwad Committee Room, 3rd Floor, TEC, New Delhi to discuss the following draft GR: 

    1. Raw Material for Manufacturing Optical Fibre Cable
1 2